Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu for the week of 1/18/2010

Ok so here we go! I had most of the stuff I planned last week, so lets try this again...

Monday- Papusas with red chile sauce

Tuesday- Lobster bisque with grilled sourdough

Wednesday- Grilled chicken salad with satsuma orange vinaigrette, 5 spice wonton strips and grape tomatoes

Thursday- A variety of popcorns and dips

Friday- (chivetalker special) Slow roasted chicken noodle soup

Saturday- Wild mushroom raviolis with sun dried tomato pesto, fresh buffalo mozz. and grilled broccoili florets

Sunday- Leftovers!!!

Mindful Menus

2 comments:

jenna / mindfulmenus / chivetalkindotcom said...

Hey Chef... excuse my French, but what are papusas?!? LOL. I am interested in knowing more about the popcorns and dips - can you expand on that a bit. Menu sounds amazing! Thanks for joining in #mindfulmenus - Love having you!!!

Colleen said...

I think you meant Popusas, like from el Salvador (kinda like 2 tortillas with filling in between)?... thought I taught you spanish!

BLOG.CHIVETALKIN.COM

PCC Natural Markets Blog Feed

The Delicious Life